controller not turning off

• I had my controller hooked into my pc by usb cable. I was playing something with a friend using parseq and at some point my controller didn't accept inputs anymore. The LED 1 and LED 4 lights aren't turning off anymore. I can't get it to connect to any pc now or my switch. What do I do to fix this problem?

• Administrator
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Staff member

Hello,
    You can try to long press the middle home button to switch the mode, switch light 1 and light 2 to turn on.

• @EasySMX long holding the home button did fix it for a day, then I put in in the charger because I assumed the battery was close to empty. Now it doesn't connect to my pc or my switch anymore. My pc recognizes the usb cable being plugged in, but it doesn't register the controller itself, same when I try to connect it back to my switch. How do I solve this issue?

• Administrator
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Staff member

Hello, you can try to press and hold the y+home button to turn on the device, then enter the switch host interface, click on the handle, and choose to change the order of the handle.
    If you still have any questions, you can click on the link below to enter our after-sales service and contact the corresponding after-sales team.
    Attach link:https://www.easysmx.com/pages/contact-us