Easy SMX 9101 GamePad strange mode

• Hello

I bought a controller some time ago and it worked just fine. I turned it on again recently and tried to change the mode, I think that I accidentaly pressed the turbo button while holding the home button.

If I turn it on by pressing home button once I don't get any of the led on as in the manual. The leds keep turning on and off in circle (Led1, Led2, Led3, Led4 and again in a loop). 
    The dongle is connected to the pc but the device isn't even detected. There is a steady red light in the dongle meaning it should be connected to the gamepad.

I tried to reset the gamepad by pressing the back butoon with a needle but it didn't work. 

I downloaded the dongle driver from another post and updated it (https://www.easysmx.com/community/forum/topic/25604/esm-9101-in-strange-mode)

The gamepad is still behaving as mentioned above.

What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

• Administrator
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Staff member

Hello,

In order to better solve the product problem for you,  do you mind take a video?

Have a nice day!

• I have exactly the same problem with ESM-4018 (W11). I have tried 3 different USB cables on 3 different USB ports

• Administrator
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Staff member

@Pico Pala Hello,

ESM-4108 is a Nintendo Switch controller. First, please try to connect the Switch with Bluetooth to see if it is normal. If you connect to PC with a USB cable, please make sure that the USB data cable has the function of data transmission, because some data cables only have the function of charging, but not the function of data transmission. If the Bluetooth connection to the Switch is normal, the data cable is normal (with data transmission function), and the driver is normal, it may be that the wired function of the controller is abnormal. please contact us  support@easysmx.com

Have a nice day!