• EasySMX 9101 (ESM-9101-EU) connects to Windows 10 PC no problem on first install. 2 top red LEDs on. Perfect.
• After PC RESTART controller reconnects perfectly with single press of middle logo button. 2 top red LEDs on. Perfect.
• PROBLEM: After PC POWER OFF, then power back on, controller will not reconnect: I press the middle logo button and then all 4 red LEDs flash slowly. I can press all controller buttons but nothing will connect controller to PC.
• SOLUTION: I have to physically disconnect the USB dongle for 1-2 seconds then plug back in. Once I do this controller reconnects perfectly. 2 top red LEDs on.
I have tried many solutions to fix this problem:
• Re-installling Xbox 360 Windows drivers
• Try different/new controller
• Disable power management for all USB devices in Device Manager
• Delete/uninstall all old/unused USB drivers and devices
The problem seems to be related to the drivers: On first install and after PC restart the device is listed as "GAME FOR WINDOWS" — this is when the controller works/connects perfectly. But after PC power off the device is listed as "PC USB CONTROLLER" — this is when all 4 red LEDs on the controller flash slowly.
Please help! Thank you